Wednesday 23 February 2011

Foksy shop updates

Well I took the plunge and got myself organised and added some items to my folksy page. It took ages started at 8:20 and just really finished by the time I took photos etc, not that happy with them but ok for first time.

Will use DSLR camera the next time or a different tripod.

Them I updated my Oscar Cat fb page and my blog with all the craft fairs I have booked so far, 21 between now and Christmas!!!!

I have a stack more images to upload ther but kind of lost the will to live!!!! I also have tea cosys to take to Lady Drawers, nice Andy says he will put some in the shop window woo woo.

OK here are some of the images









1 comment:

  1. These are fab! I adore the cow one. Wish we liked tea in our house so I can have a tpot to use them on!

    ReplyDelete