Monday 21 March 2011

Is it Spring or Winter?

Well the weather has been all over the place lately, we have had snow, fog , rain and sun it can't make its' mind up!

I have been finishing orders , teaching crochet and playing too.

Got the Knit your Royal Family Book  and have finished Kate and will finish William today, they are very quick to knit but Kate took 4 hours to sew up!!!!

Here is the cover for the book, will post my images later!!

After that it was time to dosomething nice and quick!!! One of my freinds asked me to make a baby cardigan for a frends forst grand daughter! So wool bought on saturday late afternoon and finished yesterday!! Bliss 

Here are the images

Sirdar Snuggly Kisses DK



It is a really nice yarn, the ball band describes it as " a delicate stripe effect dk yarn" It is also machine washable and you can tumble dry it too!! The range of colours are great and it is well priced too. I had previously been asked for baby clothes for Lady Drawers so I think this yarn may well be used again!!!!

I also got a lovely white dk yarn with a slight sparkle to it so think I will do a lacey knit cardi too from me!!! You never know may have this posted today also.

No comments:

Post a Comment