Friday 15 April 2011

The Rainbow Dalek Invasion Force is ready!

It has been a while since I last posted, I have been really busy knitting and crocheting orders also running my crochet class in the East End.

Glad to say that orders are complete ( well almost) and the class has come to an end. The class was fun however in the first couple of weeks it has a hard slog 1 tutor to 8 ladies was  a bit of a push!!!

I would love to do another  class again, so keep fingers and toes crossed! Still have to show Elaine how to crochet!!

We had an interesting night with some of my fellow crafters from Troon, we decided to have a girly night to sort out facebook pages and learn to crochet, well we did the facebook stuff, had a lovely meal, drank lots  and the crochet did not happen, some of us did not crawl to bed till nearly 3am!!!!
So please pop over to face book to check out Hot Ceramics , Elins Cards and GemTrees .

I have also been busy  sorting out booking for new craft fairs so not many weekends free at the moment!

But back to the Dalek Invasion!! I am at a fair in Glasgow this weekend which is a very unusual occurrence and decided to make a rainbow of Daleks, I still have the pink one to do, hope to do that today after I make another tea cosy, as the Dalek one I have made is booked by Lynne from Squinty Jewellery

The fair is in Renfield St Stephens in Bath St from 11 to 4 this Saturday, here is the link to  Crafty Critters.







Finally good luck this Saturday to another new craft fair, organised by Glimmer Craft Events at the Kyle Shopping Centre in Ayr from 10am to 5pm both Elin's Cards and Gem Trees will be there so if you are about pop in and say hi!! I will be at the same event on the 30th April!

No comments:

Post a Comment