Monday 25 July 2011

It's been a while.......

Hello and happy Monday, sorry it's been ages since I have posted, just have not seem to have time to sit down and update the blog! Smacked wrists all round!!!

Well since I last posted I have been to stacks of fairs and have  lots of lovely days chatting to friends old and new and actually have started my Christmas Master Plan to buy some presents at each fair!!!

On Saturday I was at a new fair in Kilwinning Abbey Church Hall which is now been run on dates to coincide with the existing Farmers market. It was great fun, fab location and good sales all round!!!

There were also some familiar faces on both sides of the stalls  Natalie  from Tangent Crafts and her zaggs and purzes Steffi and Blair with Candi Bears, Marion and her mum with her great cards, the great Izzy Umbrella was also there, a familiar face from Moffat events!

This weekend will be a busy one too, I have the Friends of the Earth Craft Fair on Saturday in the Eric Lidell Centre in Morningside! 10:30  to 15:30, then  a fab pizza tea me thinks before we head home!!! 

Sunday brings Afternoon Twee in the Shed from 12:30 and  wait for it ... there is a bar!!! So if you are visiting mine is a glass of rose please!!! We are over two floors so there will be plenty to see!! Zaggs will be there, Rachael from Bunnys Beads also Lady Drawers too .

No comments:

Post a Comment