Tuesday 12 October 2010

Brunstfield Craft market


I had a great day on Saturday at the first Bruntsfield Craft Market, it was a fantastic venue ( Eric Liddell Centre) and the customers came in a good number!  Hannah,the organiser, did a fabby job and her husband was great at pulling in the crowds!!!

Sales and chat were both good and the goods from the German bakers were out of this world!!!!

My Christmas Stocking and decorations went well and I collected Dalek orders for next month too!!!

I got my first batch of the Triana yarn and it is so nice to work with!!! Went a bit mad on Saturday when I got back and managed to find a supplier with yarn in stock so ordered even more!!!!!Hopefully it will come today, I now have 3 colours made up, will take some photos later!!!

Well off to get dressed and finish making 28 ghosts!!!!... that's a story for another day!!

1 comment: