Monday 4 October 2010

First post of the month!

I can not believe it is October already!!


We all seemed to have a great day at the Ayrshire Arts and Craft Fair in Troon on Saturday, lots of good sales and chat. My wavey weave scarves went down very well, I also had lots of requests for the wool itself, so when I got home  I placed an order for more yarn and may make up kits for sale, providing I can get knitting needles at a decent price!!!


The nice thing about Troon is you get repeat business, I already have orders for next month for a Rasta Tea Cosy, Blue Fluffy Cushion, Scarf and waistcoat!!!


This weekend I am attending the first Bruntsfield Craft Market in Edinburgh , so fingers and toes crossed for a good day!It is being organised by Hand made Hannah.


Yesterday I finished the gloves for Alexis , they are soo cute even if I do say so myself!


 
 Right off to think about Harry Potter things!!!!!( New film out next month)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mairi , she'll absolutely love them !!
    are they sparkly grey ???
    wouldn't mind a pair myself :0)
    can't wait to see them now , thanks sooo much , Alexis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are kind of grey with pinky/ white fleck in them and the flower has bugle beads on it.

    ReplyDelete